Friday, February 4, 2011

A few changes to the exterior of the house...

For some reason, we just didn't like the white siding on the house. There was nothing wrong with it - it was new and looked OK but we decided to change it to something that looked a little more 'farm like'. In July of 2007 we started re-siding the house. Of course, like any project on an old house, you find things that need to be fixed once you get into a project. In our case, it was some rotten wood, a lack of insulation, and a window that leaked.
After the wood was replaced and insulation added, we put on some house wrap and started siding it.
 The lower addition siding done

The upper section was done later.  First, there was an upstairs window to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment