Friday, December 16, 2011

Another use for all that zucchini....

Am I the only one that gets such a thrill out of feeding their kids vegetables SECRETLY?
My family was so sick of eating zucchini this fall that I couldn't even say the word 'zucchini' without someone getting upset. Not a good thing when you have a freezer full of the stuff!
Today I found a recipe that I just HAD to try!
I decided to try this while I was home alone, just to make sure it was as good as it sounded.
The batter seemed a little thick, but it looked good. No sign of the zucchini at all.
I popped it into the oven. It took a little longer to bake than 30 minutes suggested. I think I baked mine an extra 10 minutes. It smelled really good! Here it is after it was baked...
It sure LOOKED like the brownies I usually make! 
I cut into it.
Hmmm....I can't see any zucchini in there, can you?
And it tastes GOOD! I haven't even put any icing on it yet!
The kids are never going to figure this one out...
:)

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love it when you trick them into eating healthy when they think it is dessert

    ReplyDelete